This forum is now read only. Please read the new forum post below and then visit http://csgrupetto.microco.sm for the new forum or visit the club website at www.csgrupetto.co.uk
Hello! This is the forum for members of CS Grupetto. The main content of the forum is only available to CS Grupetto members. Ride info is public and if you'd like to join us on a ride just drop us an email through our contact page at www.grupetto.co.uk
SPORTIF // RONDE VAN VLAANDEREN // 4th APRIL 2015

• Registration opened! Sign up quickly!

The Tour of Flanders is the most important day in the Flemish cycling season. Cyclists are impatiently looking forward to the most exciting race of the year and dream about adding their name to the impressive roll of honor of this cycling classic.

As a cycling enthusiast you can come to the course on Saturday April 4th 2015 and see how far your legs take you on the same heroic track, suffer the legendary climbs and enjoy the unique atmosphere. Participate in the most famed classic of the amateur cycling races and feel like a pro for a day! 

Two important reasons for signing up right now!

On demand of the public authorities and to guarantee the quality of the roads in the race, only 16.000 participants are allowed. Signing up now is the way to be sure of a place in the starting grid. 

Besides, signing up early is worth it, the earlier you sign up, the more advantageous the price. 

Start dreaming about the last push on the Paterberg and the Old Kwaremont and the ultimate victory sign on the finish line in Oudenaarde.

The Tour of Flanders Cyclo, part of the SKODA Classic Challenge

The Tour of Flanders Cyclo, Liège-Bastogne-Liège Challenge and Paris-Roubaix Challenge form the holy trinity of the cycling classics. Three heroic cyclingtours with mythical locations such as the Koppenberg, La Redoute and the Vélodrome de Roubaix. 

The SKODA Classic Challenge groups these three cycling tours under one umbrella. Further info:www.skodaclassicchallenge.com
  • Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Graham I'm off skiing in January !
  • Sports tours? I fancy it.
  • I would like to go do this again. Finances might be an issue for me though..
  • Defo up for it.  If it's just a long weekend again, then I might be able to swing it.
  • I've got a £650 compo voucher from Thomas Cook for a delayed flight I'm trying to convert into a spring riding holiday but I suspect Mallorca might be a better choice for my other half.
  • dan said:

I would like to go do this again. Finances might be an issue for me though..

Think of it as an investment.
  • Go short on Luft and long on Bants

*not a real financial advisor*
  • dan said:

I would like to go do this again. Finances might be an issue for me though..

Think of it as an investment.

I have been seeing quite a poor return on my 'beer and cycling' investments recently. I keep pumping in fresh investment, and all that happens is that i get smaller and slightly better at pedalling. 
  • It's all about the long game Dan. Think Berkshire Hathaway.
  • 50% of the spots for the 'Ronde van Vlaanderen Cyclo' (Tour of Flanders) already filled up

8,000 participants have already registered for the 'Ronde van Vlaanderen Cyclo' (Tour of Flanders) to be held on Saturday 4 April 2015. With a limit of 16,000 participants, this means 50% of the spots are already gone. 

Hurry and sign up if you would like to ensure your spot in this classic event. 

image  More info and registrations
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!