This forum is now read only. Please read the new forum post below and then visit http://csgrupetto.microco.sm for the new forum or visit the club website at www.csgrupetto.co.uk
Hello! This is the forum for members of CS Grupetto. The main content of the forum is only available to CS Grupetto members. Ride info is public and if you'd like to join us on a ride just drop us an email through our contact page at www.grupetto.co.uk
CLUB RUN // SUNDAY 14th DECEMBER // Fairoaks airport loop
  • Route: Airport loop. 
    Meet: Richmond Park cafe 9am. 
    Pace: Social (28km/h on the flat - minimal heroics please) 
    Coffee stops: Tried and True in Putney at the end of the ride. Too cold to stop in the middle at the moment. 

Would be nice to see some faces.

List: 1. Dan 
  • I'm "racing" on Sunday. 
    If I can't be bothered with that, I'll come to this. I have a pass and I'm using it for bike related things.

• Where are you racing D?

• May bang. Ideally I need to be back in Richmond within 2 hrs. May be pushing it.
  • Nice one Dan for organising,  Sadly I'll be washing carpets.
  • 1. Dan
    2. jaygee
  • Dan
    Jaygee
    Ved
  • Go team!
  • Dan
    Jaygee
    Ved
    Jon

Gonna be a cold one..
  • Do Canada goose do cycle wear?
  • Sorry Dan still showing the baby to family....

Have great ride chaps!
  • How long would you be out for approx ?
  • Just over two hours in theory.
  • Take it easy men. Black ice etc.
  • Thanks ,might show my face at the cafe in Putney if too icy or sleepy after the standard lap or two ,,, in Richmond park
  • I have puncture. Will be 10 late
  • Thanks for the ride all. The puncture fairies weren't kind but the company was good. 

I ended up doing 130k all in by going to see my mum after - ride back from NW6 at 4pm was pretty awful unfortunately. 
  • Only few punctures and an annoying spare tube.... 

Great ride. Cramp central for me. Time off the bike really shows. 

Thanks for organising and leading Dan. Skills. 
  • will said:

Take it easy men. Black ice etc.

Ice was OK Will, warmed up relaively quickly. Just a bit dodgy first thing around RP and surrounding area. 
  • Glad to hear it. Sounds like a good ride. Great Instagram action too.
  • They gritted Regents Park for the first time in ever I think #safetyfirst
  • Nice ride indeed, bit overdressed, not enough cake stops for me but I more than made up for it in Tried & True...
    Bacon and Marscapone? Wow..

• ooooh hello! Did anyone have the pulled pork eggs benedict?
  • Yup. Dan and I pigged out. It was good, washed down with Camden Hells.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!