This forum is now read only. Please read the new forum post below and then visit http://csgrupetto.microco.sm for the new forum or visit the club website at www.csgrupetto.co.uk
Hello! This is the forum for members of CS Grupetto. The main content of the forum is only available to CS Grupetto members. Ride info is public and if you'd like to join us on a ride just drop us an email through our contact page at www.grupetto.co.uk
SUNDAY 5th club style ride Kent
  • Strictly social pace, ideal for returnee's, new dads and slackers.
    Route is this https://www.strava.com/activities/285867176
    But will cut across greys road if that's the general consensus. Starting from cadence and will pick a time to suit sometime between 8-9, back in time for the TDF
    No pain cave action, some of the roads are narrow but nice for a roll along in the sun.
    If the extra loop is wanted then somebody load it into their navigation device as I'm not so familiar with that part of route.
  • Style ride.

Sweet.

Do I have to wear a silk scarf and don full waffa ?
  • wear whatever you like, i’ll probably be in head to toe euro-fluro giordana and wearing my sex tourist™ shades.
  • I think I will be racing 
  • I'll be parenting :-(
  • I've given up bikes on Saturdays. Unless it's 6am starts and home by 9am. Or starts at 7 pm.

It's like TFL and bus lane usage.
  • I'm on Dad duties this Saturday, the other half has a baby shower
  • i’ll close the thread then, had so much bants lined up too.  :-( 
  • Ved is in.  Well, he was until you mentioned Giordana
  • Not stylish enough.
  • is your bike Italian or custom? that might make up for it?
  • any takers? Ved were you riding?
    otherwise i’m not going to set the alarm/might stay at the other halfs.
  • Lovely day for it, Saturday's no good for me tho gaffer
  • actually i think i could move this to sunday if that helps?
  • Gary sorry I'm baby sitting all weekend as Lydia has a work interview and presentation on Monday. 
  • No worries. Got a free weekend so might do a short ride both days
  • I'm going to head out from Cadence at 9 for either 70 or 100km
  • May of met you at cadence but currently stuck in teenage festival exodus transport hell in Finsbury Park trying to get home.
  • will ride tomorrow.
  • Couldn't shake dad duties for tomorrow so can't make it. Nice one for organising a ride, really fancied a ride in Kent too. Enjoy the morning as it looks like rain midday.
  • Will do another one soon, maybe a bit longer (there's a real wiggly/loopy one on my strava)
    Lots of grass down the middle of the road, not for TTers or strava heroes.

Banter not Strava™
  • anyone for tomorrow?
  • I'm away all weekend visiting folks
  • anyone for Saturday? i know most of you ride sunday but thought i would ask. no planned route but a wiggle through some kent lanes strictly zone 2 social pace.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!