This forum is now read only. Please read the new forum post below and then visit http://csgrupetto.microco.sm for the new forum or visit the club website at www.csgrupetto.co.uk
Hello! This is the forum for members of CS Grupetto. The main content of the forum is only available to CS Grupetto members. Ride info is public and if you'd like to join us on a ride just drop us an email through our contact page at www.grupetto.co.uk
CLUB RIDE - SUNDAY 16TH AUGUST
  • Now that the track day is done and dusted and some other work bits and bobs have been done I need to get back in the saddle

I'm thinking to ease in with an airport or ferryman route
  • I'm babysitting so cannot make it. Paying off credits for track day.
  • It's called parenting ved...

Can't make it as I will be flying to Mallorca
  • La di DA!
  • How did you manage to swing a training camp G?

:^)
  • Under 2s fly free. 
    "it'll be our last cheap holiday for a bit. We can find somewhere nice to stay on airbnb, I've had some recommendations. Oh. Bikes? Not really, but I'm sure if we had the time I could hire a bike easily enough. Oh. Look. There's this place next door. Carbon Di2, hydraulic brakes too. I'd be really safe. And I'd get to test some tech that I can discount from any thoughts I'd been having. it's practically free!"
  • Graham said:

It's called parenting ved...

Can't make it as I will be flying to Mallorca

Um. Same thing.

• ^^classic dad thinking.
  • Thought I could wrangle a pass for this ride due to looking after the kids all day Saturday.  But I have just been informed that Emma is brunching wid da girlz on Sunday as well.  Gah!  

• anyone around for this?
  • Fraid not Wayne.

• I was considering rolling over to the park to say hello and then go for something to eat at T&T.

So like a normal ride but without the ride bit.
  • Can't make the 16th but will be able to make the 23rd.
  • I'm doing ze sprints on Sunday morning
  • I'm temporarily looking after my son.

On 23rd I'm in UB40 land.
  • Ved said:

I'm temporarily looking after my son.

On 23rd I'm in UB40 land.

On the dole?
  • Stirchley working men's club, Birmingham.
  • Wise men say. Only fools rush in.
    There's a rat in mi kitchen.
    Oh CHERRYOH BABY!
  • Rad rad whine
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!