This forum is now read only. Please read the new forum post below and then visit http://csgrupetto.microco.sm for the new forum or visit the club website at www.csgrupetto.co.uk
Hello! This is the forum for members of CS Grupetto. The main content of the forum is only available to CS Grupetto members. Ride info is public and if you'd like to join us on a ride just drop us an email through our contact page at www.grupetto.co.uk
CLUB RIDE - SUNDAY 30TH AUGUST
  • Anyone up for a bit of blacktop?
  • Sadly I'm unavailable again. Been ages since I got out on a club run.
  • Is that Prom shizzle?
  • Also unavailable. 
  • It's a family birthday this time but most of the time it's Proms stuff. Busy days.
  • We are your fam Princess. 
  • I'm riding to EB's aunts place in Kent for lunch.. or getting in the car if it's wet. :( 
  • Looks like I have a pass for Sunday.

Fancy doing the new-ish loop  I did with Graham and Tom a while back with a nice new tea stop outside Windsor?
  • Sounds good Dan. I'm in!*

* Sleep and weather depending 
  • So assuming it doesn't rain too badly how about this route...

Slight variation on the one I mentioned but still takes in the new tea stop.
  • Nice one Dan, route looks good.

The forecast looks rough. Let's hope it changes.
  • So what's the plan for tomorrow? Weather looks to be grey but maybe dry in the morning.

Meet at bushy park gate?

• I was thinking meet Denny at 9 in the park and then pick you up on the way thro?
  • Sounds good to me - i'll get there about 9:30 then.

Mudguards on, lights charged, raincoat at the ready.
  • Cool, weather not looking too bad now. See you at 9 Wayne
  • Nice roll out with Denny and DoubleDan. 120k at a decent average. Proper sausage rolls at the cafe stop. Their full english brekkie looked awesome but I'm no Desi.

frickin Surrey roads tho, my arsecheeks are battered
  • Yep, cheers for the ride fellas, it was far too long since the last weekend club ride. Hope to get out a bit more frequently over the winter
  • Really enjoyed my egg bap at the cafe btw
  • It's all about the savory choices at the cafe stop.
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!