This forum is now read only. Please read the new forum post below and then visit http://csgrupetto.microco.sm for the new forum or visit the club website at www.csgrupetto.co.uk
Hello! This is the forum for members of CS Grupetto. The main content of the forum is only available to CS Grupetto members. Ride info is public and if you'd like to join us on a ride just drop us an email through our contact page at www.grupetto.co.uk
CLUB RUN - SUNDAY 4th OCTOBER
  • A start to a new routine for me at home in October as i start my new job tomorrow, also Connie starting nursery and Ele going back to work mid October. With this the home calendar needs a fine eye to get in all the Family days, Hockey matches (Ele) and the occasional cycles.

I thought i would put all my riding days down for the forth coming month and see if anyone fancies riding together. With me being quite west i figured that i would also make more of an effort to drive out to somewhere a bit closer to all the Kent going ons.

I was thinking a Peaslake ride for Sunday the 4th?

RP 9:00
    Graham
  • Graham
    Tom
  • Congratulations on the new job G!
  • Cheers Dan!!
  • Nice one Uncle.  
  • Well done G. 

• Well done :)
  • new job? is it anything to do with CRI >95 5500ºK Led’s? 
  • Thanks everyone.

Typically 2500, 2700 and 2938k at 95CRI.... Can I help you out with anything?
  • Oh!  I thought you were a tiler now. 
  • Graham said:

Thanks everyone.

Typically 2500, 2700 and 2938k at 95CRI.... Can I help you out with anything?

actually the kelvin isn’t important but a reasonable CRi of 90 or above is, i’m after something that doesn't exist or is several thousand pounds.
    a ‘strip’ light that’s anything from 1-2ft in length and about 5-10cm across (I’m going to affix my own diffusion material to the front) and a similar square or spot arrangement that has exactly the same light colour temp/spectral output.
     its for lighting small still life set-ups, there are lots of things on kickstarter or coming out of china that nearly do the job but they are never quite, there are good fluorescent tubes out there or Kino-flo but when you mix them with LED they will never match the spot/soft lights.

this look interesting but is too wide
    or this but it’s not very long and the cri dips at a reasonable ºK (anything from 3200-6000)

plus i would need a bigger panel light and smaller single spots that had the same output.

anyway a thread hijack and conversation for another time, good luck with the job though, i didn’t realise there was that much call for those little mobile phone unlocking kiosks in posh SW london. 
  • Sorry, I thought this was the club ride thread. Or have I been LED astray? 
  • Anyway, I'm in for this one. I am sure it will be enlightening. 

RP 9:00
    Graham
    Tom
    Denny
  • To be honest , I am in the dark now over all this.
  • Look on the bright side. Whatever that might be.
  • Gary I'm sure I can help. Give me a little time and I'll try and help out.
  • The lights have really gone out in this thread
  • Watts your problem?

• RP 9:00
    Graham
    Tom
    Denny
  • RP 9:00
    Graham
    Tom
    Denny
    Rosie 

Which gate?
  • Usually Roehampton gate cafe Rosie.
  • Did you have a route in mind Graham?
  • Not really. I'll post one up
  • Sorry, I'm out, going to do the Cross race at herne Hill instead
  • Sorry I'm afraid I'm out too. Committed myself to sitting at a computer at 9am trying to get Glastonbury tickets! If by any chance you decide to head out later than planned let me know!
  • Rosie...

Peaslake Cheese straws > Glastonbury
  • RosieH said:

Sorry I'm afraid I'm out too. Committed myself to sitting at a computer at 9am trying to get Glastonbury tickets! If by any chance you decide to head out later than planned let me know!

But Coldplay. 

• Cancelled. Well kind of.... Me and tom are still heading out to peaslake but will leave from mine at 8:30 if anyone is interested? KT13 8JW no62
  • Fair enough lads. Have a good ride. Have a cheese straw for me.
  • Was planning on having two anyhow...
  • Hope it's a good ride! Cheese straws 0 - Glasto tickets 1 ;)
  • Well done!
  • Really nice ride today with Tom shame no one else came out as it was such a beautiful day for riding a bike. Did a really quick peaslake route that would be perfect if you were thinking of getting some hills in preparation for riding up alp du huez *stares at Wayne...

Nice one on the glasto tickets. Hopefully you will get a good headliner next year.
  • Who was the most sick?
  • Tom. He cornered through a bush on a descent.
  • Sounds like you guys had an epic one. Lovely day yesterday. Was also ride of the falling leaves what a glorious day for that ride!

Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!