This forum is now read only. Please read the new forum post below and then visit http://csgrupetto.microco.sm for the new forum or visit the club website at www.csgrupetto.co.uk
Hello! This is the forum for members of CS Grupetto. The main content of the forum is only available to CS Grupetto members. Ride info is public and if you'd like to join us on a ride just drop us an email through our contact page at www.grupetto.co.uk
CLUBRUN 15th MAY - Box Mountain
  • Another run to box mountain but a different route - To be planned - Similar duration

List

RP - 9:00
    Graham
  • I'm at my nephews christening this Sunday. Will try to make the next one.
  • RP - 9:00
    Graham
    Ricky – shorter run again
    Graham
    jaygee
  • Hopefully will get my sh:t in order... 
  • Ved's weekly thread bombtm
    Graham
    jayvee
    Dave Mac - shorter run again
    Graham
    jayvee
    Will - maybe shorter but possibly longer
  • you're such a tease Will.
    Graham
    jayvee
    Gooseman - On the day I will discuss length of ride with my legs.

Graham
    jayvee
    Gooseman - On the day I will discuss length of ride with my legs.
    Nath

• Forget the last post. I'm staying home to look after Amy instead. Sorry folks :(
  • Beautiful morning, enjoy!

Hope Amy isn't too bad, Nath :0(
  • Hope ride is good. I'm hella jelly

Multiple trips to the municipal waste dump in Kew for me

:(
  • Great ride. Nice to see everyone (in the real world). Good to get back into the mountains at last.

Props to Jaygee for the tow all the way back home. The takeaway from GBK hit the spot :)
  • My home made baked beans, bacon, eggs and cheese washed down with brew dog was very welcome after a super smooth ride today. I loved it. Bring on next week. WillPower is now WillDeisel. Insert cheesy movie soundFX (you had to be there).

If anybody noticed me constantly checking my non drive side shoe and pedal. You will be glad to know that it was due to the cleat having shifted back 5mm. It felt very weird.
  • Cheers guys another great ride!
  • I'll be back out on 5th June with some tanlines and Mallorcalegs I hope
  • Nice ride today, I need to get a bit more time on Sundays so that I can ride further next time. Dave Mac and I TT'd it back to Richmond Park so my legs were burning when I got home. Sorry for the puncture, I'll replace my tyres before I'm out next. Graham, thanks for the push up the hill! Great to see you all, see you in a fortnight.
  • This was the fella I mentioned who did the voice-overs and when you needed his services you just went wandering around the pubs of Soho. Quite a character by all accounts :)

• will said:

This was the fella I mentioned who did the voice-overs and when you needed his services you just went wandering around the pubs of Soho. Quite a character by all accounts :)

You should watch Toast of London C4
Start a New Discussion

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!